CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

urticaria

I have read up on this as recently the red patch on my body is back.
Some blog that I read, some people are so serious that was sent to hospital. Others are ok. Some of the bloggers advice others to find out what food they eat that cause this.

I have concluded that warm water bath and the consumption of seafood plus stress have caused the red patch to appear. It's funny that certain season (like one blogger that state that she have no food allergic), the consumption of seafood cause urticaria to be back. I too have no food allergic.

Below is my findings:
Some common causes of urticaria aka hives and known as feng mo in chinese

i) allergy to food, drugs, environment- Exposure to pollen, house-dust, buffalo dander, fungi, change in temperature, etc. are known exciting factors. Extreme cold, heat, pressure may also induce urticaria.
ii) Infections and infestations
iii) use of unsuitable synthetic products - like changing diet, soap, detergent, and makeup
iv) stress
v) systemic and general disease. etc... 80% of the cases are due to unknown cause.

Avoid the following:
i) bathing with warm/hot water as it will make the itchness worse. (Room temp is good enough)
ii) no nuts and strawberries for the time being
iii) no tiger balm

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments: