I get stress when work is not done to my satisfaction. I get tremendous stress when school assignments is not done.
I get jealous sometimes when I envy that everyone is helping her.
On top of all these, on a happier note to myself to move on.
Val u have been making wonders. Learning from scratch every single details with ur own methods, be it reading online on pc stuff, ur accounting software u use, etc. And these truely benefit u at the end of the day.
Only one person who is not blinded by love and see things at every single angle knows me. This perspective that he holds, enhances our communications. Hence, when we haven't started a conversation, he knows what I want to say and he already have views to the scenario. He is truely a great person and a great friend. His words strengthen and inspired me. His thoughts is more mature than his age.
Though the world is not the same(how can it be the same), though I hope for the end of the world to come to bring away my fears and thoughts, I will continue to live up to my dreams
I get jealous sometimes when I envy that everyone is helping her.
On top of all these, on a happier note to myself to move on.
Val u have been making wonders. Learning from scratch every single details with ur own methods, be it reading online on pc stuff, ur accounting software u use, etc. And these truely benefit u at the end of the day.
Only one person who is not blinded by love and see things at every single angle knows me. This perspective that he holds, enhances our communications. Hence, when we haven't started a conversation, he knows what I want to say and he already have views to the scenario. He is truely a great person and a great friend. His words strengthen and inspired me. His thoughts is more mature than his age.
Though the world is not the same(how can it be the same), though I hope for the end of the world to come to bring away my fears and thoughts, I will continue to live up to my dreams
posted from Bloggeroid
0 comments:
Post a Comment