5.45pm: Actually damn angry with my boss on the 22 feb2010 (tuesday) because after the meeting, he ask me about feb invoices... I tell him before that job sheet dated in feb will be invoiced after CNY...I am damn busy in jan dealing with his SR invoices and MBS presentation and after that one stack of job sheet in dec and jan to invoice in january. And then reconcile accounts, etc.. And now dare to chase me...
He asks me am i still doing now right. I nod my head, drag my chair back to orginal place and left the room. My collegue there explaining for me....
After that at 6pm, i throw back the invoices to him, with a note: W, signature needed for these invoices. P.S: You dont have to chase me for feb invoices, as i know what to do.....
6.15pm: left office, before i leave, he called me and say he have no intention, just checking only....My face angry, called me back for this? And what just checking, worst, u dont even have to check. I just know what i have to do (thoughts in my mind)
Went to meet my beloved friends ( pecklian and jasmine)
Reached Potang Pasir MRT (received boss first sms @ 6.43pm):
No offence, Val. I was only asking out of concern. Not questioning at all. Pls do not mistaken me.
I never reply, dont wish too at that time. Not sincere at all.
Reached somerset by then (never thought i will reach so fast), anyway received another 2 sms from my boss:
2nd sms @ 7.11pm:
Hi val, no offence at all. Pls dun get mad at me. I definitely just asking out of concern. I denfinitely not mean anything else. I appreciate the hard work over the wk end for jan inv. Sori i give u wrong message. I honestly dun mean it.
3rd sms @ 7.20pm
Hi val, sori if i accidentally make u unhappy. I really dun hv such intention or meaning. Pls cool down and forgive.
I finally reply:
Ok, Well, u send me 3 sms, what can i say. I was unhappy because i know what when i start invoicing, i just need 2 days.
4th sms @ 7.38pm:
Hee hee. Tks for not being angry anymore. Gd nite, val
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Forgive and forget
Posted by Valerie at 2/28/2010 01:22:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment