I under estimate the value of him in my heart. Though over but my heart is painful. Too pain to be true.
It's nice to see him move on and enjoy the happiness he is having. The less stress that the other party is giving him, the same language spoken.
In tears I have now, but I hope for tears. In this way, I think I will feel better.
I want to move on too, I hope. That few months of keeping everything in my heart that affects my health. Though I always tell myself to move on, its is in fact very hard to.
It's nice to see him move on and enjoy the happiness he is having. The less stress that the other party is giving him, the same language spoken.
In tears I have now, but I hope for tears. In this way, I think I will feel better.
I want to move on too, I hope. That few months of keeping everything in my heart that affects my health. Though I always tell myself to move on, its is in fact very hard to.
0 comments:
Post a Comment