On Friday, as I am taking my usual route home, I saw the canteen vendors clearing their stuffs.
I suddenly feel a bit sad. 3 overs years I have been there, seeing them operate their businesses.
Sometimes, when I am buying food, the stall owners will automatic chat with me.
The lame jokes from the drink stall auntie from the 1st stall. And the son will always disturb me...
The vegetarian stall couple was telling me some vegetarian stalls that is nice to eat and wanted to bring me go there..
The fish ball stall that is working hard day and night and was always the last to leave the canteen at the end of the day. It's pain me seeing the aunt leg and hand was bandage and yet she have to deliver the bowl of fish noodles to her customer. Can't this people see her pains and sufferings and self-collect it themselves?
The middle drink stall friendly auntie that always volunteer to crack open the soft boiled egg upon my request.
And now wang sheng. I remember the hot temper boss that chase away lots of his assistants previously. Only this assistant now that he is helping him is very rebellious can control him. I remember Siew wen quarrel with this stall boss and she always ask me to help her buy food from this stall. I remember this boss remember ah Di when he burnt his hand upon cooking ah Di rice.
Lai Lai heng was closed last year. And I will never forget his oily food that makes me feel very uncomfortable after consuming it. This boss very show off but friendly in chatting with us.
Fruits stall! The high price fruit stall drink of $2 before increase!!! It still cheap though compare to food courts,etc. Hence, it's been long that I purchased any my usual mango milk, honey dew milk, carrot, strawberry milk, etc..... I also used to change big notes to small notes from them.... That's was the past.
Nasi Lemak stall... I love the prawn noodles that they sell in the morning. It tastes so good either with soup or without. Honestly, I love the prawn noodles more than the Nasi Lemak....
Teochew Rice stall.... As a teochew, which we ourselves well know for the oily combination of duck,egg, beancurd tofu, etc and it a must have dish... Hard to describe in English form...
Teochew ppl love to sell all types of food that they are specialise in... It's just bring about a source of income to the large varieties of food sold.
I will miss the braised egg there, fried banana and fried prawn cracker....
Xin Xin fruit stall--- The honey dew is love!!!
Wu Long Drink Stall-- Will miss toasted bread.... And now no one to change all the big notes to smaller notes....
Cai Fan---- That the best breaksfast and lunch cater... The quality in terms of the varieties, the amount of oil used, the price----> This is absolutely reasonable!!!
I believe I never miss out anyone, right? Those were the years spend; 3 years and 5 months....
I suddenly feel a bit sad. 3 overs years I have been there, seeing them operate their businesses.
Sometimes, when I am buying food, the stall owners will automatic chat with me.
The lame jokes from the drink stall auntie from the 1st stall. And the son will always disturb me...
The vegetarian stall couple was telling me some vegetarian stalls that is nice to eat and wanted to bring me go there..
The fish ball stall that is working hard day and night and was always the last to leave the canteen at the end of the day. It's pain me seeing the aunt leg and hand was bandage and yet she have to deliver the bowl of fish noodles to her customer. Can't this people see her pains and sufferings and self-collect it themselves?
The middle drink stall friendly auntie that always volunteer to crack open the soft boiled egg upon my request.
And now wang sheng. I remember the hot temper boss that chase away lots of his assistants previously. Only this assistant now that he is helping him is very rebellious can control him. I remember Siew wen quarrel with this stall boss and she always ask me to help her buy food from this stall. I remember this boss remember ah Di when he burnt his hand upon cooking ah Di rice.
Lai Lai heng was closed last year. And I will never forget his oily food that makes me feel very uncomfortable after consuming it. This boss very show off but friendly in chatting with us.
Fruits stall! The high price fruit stall drink of $2 before increase!!! It still cheap though compare to food courts,etc. Hence, it's been long that I purchased any my usual mango milk, honey dew milk, carrot, strawberry milk, etc..... I also used to change big notes to small notes from them.... That's was the past.
Nasi Lemak stall... I love the prawn noodles that they sell in the morning. It tastes so good either with soup or without. Honestly, I love the prawn noodles more than the Nasi Lemak....
Teochew Rice stall.... As a teochew, which we ourselves well know for the oily combination of duck,egg, beancurd tofu, etc and it a must have dish... Hard to describe in English form...
Teochew ppl love to sell all types of food that they are specialise in... It's just bring about a source of income to the large varieties of food sold.
I will miss the braised egg there, fried banana and fried prawn cracker....
Xin Xin fruit stall--- The honey dew is love!!!
Wu Long Drink Stall-- Will miss toasted bread.... And now no one to change all the big notes to smaller notes....
Cai Fan---- That the best breaksfast and lunch cater... The quality in terms of the varieties, the amount of oil used, the price----> This is absolutely reasonable!!!
I believe I never miss out anyone, right? Those were the years spend; 3 years and 5 months....
0 comments:
Post a Comment